We serve the residential sector probably better than most any other individual solar company, because of the independent status we have. We attribute the offerings to the fact that we spent so much time working on the other sectors that the contacts and offerings we came up with, really translate into even better ones for the residential industry.
One example is the storage battery. We have always used batteries to eliminate "demand charges" in the the commercial sector. Therefore, our knowledge and associations with storage companies provides us with a variety of battery options and prices.. With the addition of a battery to your solar power system you are able to be as independent of the electrical grid as possible. You will be using the power from your battery during the dark hours and when the power grid goes down.. Generally, systems installed by other companies do not allow your solar to work all when the power goes out.
To provide you with more information about batteries, generators click on this Storage Link To see our Inhome presentation for Homeowners click on the PPT Link.to see the in home presentation. After that, call or email us to have an in depth discussion about how these offerings will help your family and the planet.
We follow this general process flow for installations. Depending on what the building is used for we will modify this plan to fit the install parameters. We will draw a flow specific to your situation at the beginning of the project.
1. Perform a complete utility bill analysis and implement any changes for every one except homes and smaller businesses.
2. Perform an ASHRAE Level I or Level II Energy Audit at no charge.
3.Perform an analysis of your situation including your goals, objectives, customers, facilities, future plans, what is in and what is out, types of proposals, etc. .
4. Discuss the results of the audit and the analysis thoroughly and come to some preliminary conclusion or what should be done and the impacts on all aspects of the business or home. Educate you on what is available and the pro's and cons. Perform a cost/benefit analysis and determine a future plan for all items discussed.
5. Using the information obtained from all of the above prepare a set of proposals.
6. Review the proposals and work through the best options. Determine the best financing program and based on having all the numbers available perform complete financial analysis of available grants, Payback, IRR, ROI, Cash, Purchase, PPA, Lease, off balance sheet or on balance sheet financing, funding sources, rate, term,fit into the company financial plans,etc.
7. Continue to modify every aspect of the product with the entire project team, thinking out of the box, Perform any number of iterations of number 6 until a final design, etc has been decided upon..
8. Prepare a plan for ongoing implementation and maintenance.
9. Sign all paperwork and and begin the implementation process. Suncatcher will continue to oversee the implementation. During this entire process we will be in communication with you providing status reports and information.
10. Sign off on the project and begin followup and ongoing monitoring. The Suncatcher sales person will be the ongoing point of contact during the followup. We will be with you and available 24/7.
8967 Altair DR Sandy, UT 84093 USA
Copyright © 2019 Suncatcher Energy - A Division of Corporate Business Consultants, BLLC - Emphasizing the Triple Bottom Line - People, Planet, Profit All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy